ACCOUNT DIRECTOR | b2b, Technology
Are you looking for an Account Director role in non-traditional PR agency with a marcomms twist? This small, dynamic and ambitious communications agency works on some of the most cutting edge technology clients and offers them an end to end service that spans hard hitting media relations, excellent content with owned media expertise. They are based in West London in fun, lively offices with an eclectic bunch of people
If you have a track record in B2B technology and are an ambitious Senior Account Manager or already an Account Director, but keen for a new challenge, we would like to hear from you. This niche agency will allow you to grow creatively whilst being given the kind of job satisfaction and career path development you’ve always hoped to find.
You will have experience of and a desire to work with enterprise leaders in driving campaigns that boost revenues and make an impact in their market place. Ideally you will have experience of working in a B2B PR tech environment for 4 / 5 years, leading teams and managing client relationships.
- Be responsible for client programs, taking ownership, resolving issues and setting realistic targets.
- Produce smart, metric PR and marcomms plans linked to clients’ business objectives
- Manage others effectively, offering account direction while still be willing to roll your sleeves up
- Develop a b2b tech and portfolio proposition
- Overall client servicing and planning and provide media and marketing consultancy to clients
- Demonstrate leadership in client relationships, innovation, management and professionalism
- Understand the complete marketing and PR discipline from print through to digital and social.
- Strategic development and organic growth of a B2B client portfolio
- Actively listen to client needs and communicate this to the teams
- Take managed risks; not afraid to try new things to create compelling campaigns
- Work on new business, develop new prospects, take an active role on pitches for consumer technology and lifestyle clients
- Coach, mentor and support junior team members
- A real passion and understanding for the b2b technology sector
- Have a detailed understanding of the B2B technology industry as well as relevant journalist, analyst and other media understanding and relationships
- A proven track record in running and leading B2B campaigns within an integrated consultancy and the ability to understand how social and digital campaigns work alongside
- Able to lead and motivate client teams, including developing and progressing their careers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident in fronting the account team and giving strategic counsel to clients
- Experienced in handling new business
- Able to support and lead on new business proposals and pitches
- Demonstrate skills in managing client profitability; source additional revenue opportunities through existing clients and new opportunities
If this sounds like it could be your thing or you’d just simply like more information, please call and send your CV through to email@example.com or call 020 3397 7543
Apply for ACCOUNT DIRECTOR | b2b, Technology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly