Culture Trip, Corporate Communications Manager
Culture Trip is a global hyper-growth startup operating in travel, media and entertainment.
We create stories that reveal what is unique and special about a place, its people and its culture. In-house creative teams work with a global network of more than 300 freelance creators to produce articles, videos, photography, illustration and animation.
From just a dozen people in late 2016, the team has expanded to more than 250.
This diverse group of software engineers, product designers, data scientists, editorial experts and content creators are spread across offices in London, New York City and Tel Aviv. Alumni of companies including Google, Facebook, Expedia, Lonely Planet, Spotify, Bloomberg, Viacom, TripAdvisor and the BBC have joined recently.
A recent Series B funding injection from PPF Group of $80 million has further propelled rapid growth.
Monthly unique visitors to the site have gone from 4 million to nearly 20 million, cross-platform social followers have increased from 1 million to 7 million, and app downloads have leapt from 50,000 to 2 million.
Culture Trip videos have been viewed more than 2 billion times. Culture Trip, founded by Dr Kris Naudts, has been named by Forbes as one of the fastest-growing companies to watch.
Everyone working at Culture Trip is driven by a shared vision: to inspire people to go beyond their cultural boundaries and connect with the world around them. We want to bring the world to everyone and in doing so bring everyone closer together.
We are looking for a Corporate Communications Manager to develop and execute impactful corporate content and campaigns to increase the profile of the CEO and company and raise its reputation.
Responsibilities will include thought leadership campaigns, supporting speaking opportunities, awards programmes and developing corporate social channels.
This role will report directly to the VP Communications based in London and sits alongside other communications managers covering consumer and internal communication.
- Design highly creative, stand out content campaigns that lead to high profile and impactful coverage in reputation enhancing outlets
- Draft thought leadership blogs, posts and releases to the highest standard and with appropriate tone and language
- Manage social channels, run content programmes, support speaking opportunities
- Connect with teams to unearth the best PR stories
- Work collaboratively with agencies and be able to direct activity
- Evaluate impact and report it back to the business
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Highly creative and strategic content campaigner, able to design stand out content that lead to high profile and impactful coverage
- An excellent writer, able to draft a variety of content to the highest standard and with appropriate tone and language
- Experienced in running content programmes, supporting speaking opportunities
- Good knowledge of startups, technology and popular culture
- Highly motivated with a passion for PR, content and reputation building and the media
- Have established wide ranging media contacts, in particular with the media, tech, culture and lifestyle press
- Able to evaluate impact and report it back to the business
- Organised and efficient, while adept at working to specific deadlines
- Collaborative and able to be a great team player
- Flexible and adaptable to changing demands in a busy communications environment
- The successful candidate will have 5+ years experience in a corporate facing PR role in the tech, travel, lifestyle or media sectors. Experience of working in a start-up culture would be advantageous
Apply by completing the application form below.
Culture Trip is committed to equality of opportunity for all. We strongly believe that diversity of backgrounds, ethnicities, experience, circumstances, abilities and perspectives leads to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users.