Dow Jones Media Group, EMEA Reporter (London)
- You will be reporting to DJMG Bureau Chief EMEA and working as a part of the Dow Jones Media Group reporting team, with a particular emphasis on Market Watch and Barron's products.
- Writing short news pieces on major events from an investment perspective as well as longer features with analysis of current and anticipated EMEA market trends and proactive recommendations for financial professionals as well as individual investors. This role will have a particular focus on UK corporates and European business, market and economic stories.
- Contribute content to the daily Investment Newsletter and participate in events, live media and other initiatives designed to turn this coverage into a must-read for retail investors, high-net-worth individuals and Independent Financial Advisers in EMEA.
- Alongside the rest of the DJMG team, build content and readership for audiences in Europe.
- Produce original EMEA Barron's coverage and at least one feature per quarter.
- Contribute one International Trader - Europe column per week to Barron's.
- Work closely with colleagues on the Financial News desk to create coverage that complements and adds breadth to every DJMG product.
- The candidate will be a self-starter, hungry reporter with a proven track record of breaking scoops and writing incisive analysis.
- Candidates must have significant experience in a major financial and business publication
Click 'Apply' now.
Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process.
If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events.
Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally.
It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).