CIPFA, Web Content Editor
CIPFA is expanding its busy communications and content department and looking for dynamic and self-motivated individuals to join the team.
The web content editor will play an important part in ensuring CIPFA’s output is of a consistently high quality by creating, commissioning, editing and organising content across various communication channels.
Candidates will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, an ability to meet deadlines and a collaborative and agile approach.
They must have strong editing experience, ideally familiarity with using content management systems and be comfortable working with complex information, as well as drafting softer copy.
An inquiring mind and interest in learning about the provision and management of public services would be a distinct advantage.
Key duties of the web content editor include:
- reviewing and editing content for CIPFA, ensuring it is accurate, up to date, engaging and compliant with brand guidelines;
- drafting and shaping new content where necessary, ensuring relevance to audience and appropriate tone;
- preparing content for online publication and upload to website;
- compiling and editing e-newsletters and briefings;
- acting as key contact point for publication of content on cipfa.org;
- resolving problems to ensure web pages are accurate, professional and consistent with CIPFA’s writing guidelines and brand;
- identifying and progressing technical developments to ensure the functionality of cipfa.org;
- organising and providing training, coaching, advice and support to colleagues and external stakeholders on CMS use and writing for the web.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop their career as a content professional in an in-house context.
In return we offer:
- 36 hour working week (normally between the hours of 9.00am to 5.00pm);
- 25 days annual leave;
- Up to 10% employer's pension contribution;
- Life Assurance to the value of 2 times your basic salary;
- Season ticket loans;
- Employee Assistance Helpline;
- Exclusive employee discount and rewards at many major brands including health & wellbeing, retail, restaurants and mobile technology providers.
- 5/10 minute walk from Tower Hill or Aldgate underground station
- 20/25 minute walk from London Bridge and Cannon Street station
- A modern office, within minutes of great shops & restaurants
Date for the diary: Interviews will take place week commencing 13 May 2019.
Click 'Apply' now.
The Chartered Institute of Public Accountancy (CIPFA) is the world’s only professional accountancy body to specialise in public services, and is a strong advocate for sound public finance management and innovative public service delivery.
Our members work in public services such as local government, the NHS and Whitehall departments as well as in national audit agencies, major accountancy firms and other organisations around the world where public money needs to be effectively and efficiently managed.