Ink, Assistant Picture Researcher
Ink, the world’s leading travel media company, is looking for a dynamic, creative and passionate Picture Researcher to join the team in our head office in London.
At Ink, we produce award winning travel magazines with a difference, so it’s vital that the candidate be a confident self-starter.
They must be organised; willing to work as part of a small team; with a proven track record of picture research and shoot/production experience.
- Picture research for various titles and departments, sourcing images from a variety of agencies and outlets.
- Help with shoot commissions
- Ensure images are credited correctly across the titles.
- Help the content teams with budgeting and fee negotiation.
- Two-three years’ experience.
- Strong eye for compelling visuals and ideas for content across a selection of locations and interests.
- Excellent contacts and picture knowledge.
- Understanding of Adobe Photoshop and Indesign.
- Experience in the negotiating and securing of assets from multiple sources including photographers, videographers, and other sources including agencies.
To apply for this role, please email the Picture Editor, Tracey Griffin by completing the application form below, including a covering letter stating why you’d be perfect for this role, your CV and samples of your work.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 21 May 2019