Dealreporter, Healthcare Reporter
5 days left
- Full Time
Dealreporter delivers market-moving scoops and analysis for event-driven trading strategies.
It generates trading ideas, helps manage risk and supports the identification of new opportunities by tracking and reporting on industry sectors in real time.
Subscribers receive full coverage on every stage of a deal. Our team comprises highly experienced financial journalists and editorial analysts who track and report on industry sectors in real-time.
We cover the full cycle of mergers and acquisitions from early stage idea generation through to deal completion.
We are currently looking for a Reporter to join our global network of over 300 dedicated journalists to report on M&A activity within the Healthcare sector.
You’ll work within a fast-paced team writing scoops on significant deals involving listed and private targets across EMEA and providing breaking news & analysis throughout the deal life cycle.
Our coverage spans from highlighting a potential transaction through to scooping the deal details and analysing reviews by competition authorities.
- Produce exclusive off-diary articles and breaking news on large-cap deals and auction processes in the Healthcare sector
- Write exclusive articles by interviewing decision makers, CEOs’, bankers, fund managers and other sources
- Produce analytical and commentary pieces to showcase a strong understanding and knowledge of industry trends and macro-events impacting M&A activity
- Attend key conferences and relevant industry events
- Work independently and in collaboration with a wide team of reporters across regions
- Produce a steady flow of copy under tight deadlines
Skills & Requirements:
- You’ll have experience in a news reporter role, ideally with a healthcare publication, along with a keen interest in breaking financial news
- Be comfortable networking and developing sources
- Have strong English-Language news writing skills
- Excellent communication, research and interviewing skills
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of a second European language
- Contact book of pharma sources
What’s in it for you:
- 25 days paid leave + local Bank Holidays
- London office with stunning roof terrace, great communal areas and a very modern space
- Private Healthcare
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program/ Save as you Learn Scheme
- Employee Social club
- Pool Table/Subsidised Gym/Other Staff Discounts and more
Acuris powers business growth for financial and professional services firms worldwide. Through events and subscription-based digital services, we provide unique, high-value content that helps our customers to make the best decisions based on the strongest evidence.
Our sector specialists and expert analysts interpret data and intelligence to extract new insights that create business opportunities for our customers.
We’re trusted by many of the world’s principal advisory firms, investment banks, law firms, hedge funds, private equity firms and corporates, who rely our brands to help them understand specialist markets and find ideas for business development.
Founded in 2000, we’re a growing family of information brands united by common characteristics: sector expertise, analytical skill, proprietary data and solutions that are packaged for maximum value. You’ll find our 1,000 staff, including 500 specialist journalists and analysts, in 67 locations around the world.
Acuris is fully committed to a policy of non-discrimination and to promoting equality of opportunity in employment on grounds of merit, experience, skills and aptitude in order to maximise the full potential of both existing and prospective employees.
Click 'Apply' now.