Institutional Sales Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for an Institutional Sales Manager to join the academic division of an established publisher and grow a key market of digital products. The successful candidate will work on a portfolio of digital products across Social Science, Humanities, Law and Visual Arts. This role will be based at either their London or Oxford offices. If you are an enthusiastic publishing sales professional looking to join a collaborative, fast-paced environment then please do get in touch!
- Manage the delivery of the regional sales budget and devise future sales plans
- Develop and deliver strategic sales plans throughout the territory, including German-speaking territories
- Identify opportunities and ways to increase market share in the region through product development, distributor relations, events and promotional campaigns
- Conduct analyses and market data to channel
- Work alongside sales and marketing teams to agree targets and objectives and aid customers in meeting sales goals
- Input an effective pricing and sales model with the editorial and broader sales teams for digital resources within the territory
- Maintain customer contact and sales opportunity data
- Run webinars and other training events on key products
Experience / skills required:
- Academic sales experience
- Knowledge of the European Academic Sales Market including digital products and library sales
- Experience delivering growth strategies for library (preferably digital) products
- A proven track record delivering to budget
- Good communication skills and German language skills essential
- Experience working on CRM systems
- Regular travel and conference attendance in territory is required to network and promote digital platforms
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Parissa Bagheri
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.