People Management, Staff Writer
7 days left
- Full Time
People Management is one of the biggest business media brands in the UK, spanning a monthly magazine (138,000 copies per month), quarterly thought leadership title, popular website and daily newsletter, fast-growing podcast and range of brand extensions.
Aimed at HR and learning professionals, as well as a broader business audience, it is known for high quality journalism and for tackling important societal issues in depth, from #MeToo and gender pay reporting to migration and the use of AI in recruitment.
We now have a vacancy for a talented and ambitious staff writer able to contribute news and feature articles across our channels, spanning a variety of different styles and types of article.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who would like to tackle an interesting range of subject matter in a busy, well-resourced editorial team.
It would particularly suit a writer from a B2B background or with experience of writing about associated issues, who is keen to test themselves in a new role.
- Writing news and feature articles, and contributing ideas to the People Management editorial process
- Developing a broad understanding of labour market and employment law issues, as well as making useful contacts
- Supporting the development of other members of the team
- Contributing where appropriate to the People Management podcast
- Experience of writing articles for B2B brands, with a broad understanding of business issues
- Able to work independently but contribute positively to a close knit editorial team
- Experience of working across different channels, with clear ideas about what makes successful digital content work
- A track record of writing to a proficient level across different styles and lengths of copy
- Journalistic qualifications and/or relevant experience in a professional journalistic environment
Click 'Apply' now.