French Property News, Staff Writer
An opportunity for a Staff Writer has arisen to join our market-leading title French Property News, which covers everything from gorgeous properties for sale in France to articles on the buying process, the different regions and real life stories.
The magazine is part of our France portfolio which includes sister titles France Magazine and Living France, and the websites CompleteFrance.com and FrancePropertyShop.com.
The role will involve writing regular pages and features, both print and online, along with social media and picture research as well as overseeing essential administrative tasks.
You will also assist the team with subbing and page proofing, maintaining the magazine’s high standards, so it is essential that you have an eye for accuracy.
In addition to your responsibilities in the office, you may be required to attend some events such as exhibitions and press trips.
Candidates should have:
- A passion/interest in France, ideally with French language skills
- Degree level education, preferably with a journalism qualification
- Experience of writing for a magazine, newspaper, website or blog
- The ability to manage a number of tasks simultaneously while remaining calm under pressure
- You should be a team player with excellent communication skills
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Salary paying up to £19,500
- Full 25 days paid holiday + statutory bank holidays
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Free Life Assurance
- Pension 5% matched contribution
- Archant Gold – matched charity fund raising
- One volunteer day per annum
- Give as You Earn – tax-free charity giving scheme
Please email your CV and a cover letter explaining why you feel you are suited to the role by completing the application form below.