Graphics Reporter - Temporary, The Wall Street Journal - NY
The Wall Street Journal has a 6-month temporary position for a Graphics Reporter to join its award-winning visuals team in New York.
The Graphics Reporter will work in a fast-paced environment, working closely with our photo and graphics editors.
The ideal candidate will assist with both daily and long-term storytelling that incorporates graphics, interactives and multimedia across digital and print platforms.
- A preference for at least one year of experience in a newsroom or equivalent experience.
- Experience with graphics, charting and other data visualization techniques.
- Good knowledge of responsive design and best practices for building stories for mobile devices.
- Able to work quickly and efficiently under tight deadlines.
- The initiative to take on and learn new tasks in a fast-moving environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
Click 'Apply' now.
Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process.
If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
The Wall Street Journal is a global news organization that provides leading news, information, commentary and analysis. The Wall Street Journal engages readers across print, digital, mobile, social, and video.
Building on its heritage as the preeminent source of global business and financial news, the Journal includes coverage of U.S. and world news, politics, arts, culture, lifestyle, sports, and health. It holds 36 Pulitzer Prizes for outstanding journalism.
The Wall Street Journal is published by Dow Jones, a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).