Do you have experience writing, commissioning and producing engaging online content across a variety of platforms? Can you turn complex information into readable, useful content whilst maintaining house-style? We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Editor to join the digital team at a leading not-for-profit medical membership organisation in London.
- Commission, create and edit content for digital channels such as website, email, digital journals, blogs, social media and e-learning tools
- Produce online content including guides, feature articles, podcasts, videos and e-learning tools.
- Ensure content is engaging and in line with house style and content strategy
- Edit content using the CMS or other digital platforms
- Manage the design, content and production of digital journals
- Monitor effectiveness of content using analytics to identify appropriate channels and ensure maximum reach
- Ensure content is optimised for search engines and online use
Experience / skills required:
- Solid experience creating, editing and producing online content for a variety of digital platforms
- Experience producing online content for a professional audience
- Ability to take complex information and distil it into concise and readable copy
- Ability to create and implement online content strategy and meet deadlines
- First-class writing and editorial skills and ability to write engaging online content whilst maintaining house-style
- Experience of working with social media, SEO, Google analytics and CMS
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with subject experts and stakeholders at all
Applications ASAP, please
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.
Apply for Digital Editor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly