Property Week, Legal & Professional Reporter
Leading B2B title Property Week has a strong track record in producing award-winning journalists who go on to write for the nationals or take more senior roles at Property Week or other leading B2B titles.
We are seeking a dynamic, self-starter to oversee the legal & professional section. The successful candidate will be confident using their own initiative and comfortable working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
The role involves:
- Overseeing the legal & professional section of the magazine
- Commissioning, writing and editing news and features
- Liaising with the art editor on the design and layout of the legal & professional section
- Spotting key legal & professional trends and spelling out the significance to readers • Developing strong contacts in the industry
- Working collaboratively with the senior management team to produce the magazine
- Representing the magazine at industry events
- Some national and international travel
Required skills and experience:
- The ability to generate strong story ideas and to commission, edit and write incisive, accurate and engaging copy
- The ability to deliver copy to tight deadlines
- The ability to work fast and effectively under pressure
- A friendly, hard-working and professional demeanour and a good sense of humour
Apply by completing the application form below.