Account Manager / Senior Account Manager – Luxury Travel
This agency is one of the most high-profile names in the luxury travel and lifestyle world, representing some of the best names in luxury hotels and resorts globally, tourist boards, luxury cruise-liners and airlines. If luxury travel is an area of interest for you, then their client list is a dream!
In terms of their work, they create integrated communications plans which see them tap into their integrated global network to provide real impact, ensuring a great range of work such as press trips, launches, media relations and social media work.
Culture-wise, the agency is a team of around 50 with a benefits package that ensures staff are valued and taken care of that includes:
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Flexible working
- 23 days annual leave plus your birthday off
- Your Birthday off work (to be taken within a month of your actual birthday)
- Monthly desk massage
- Food supplied in the office every day
- Pension Scheme
- Selfridges vouchers awarded for great work
- Drinks trolley each Friday from 4.30pm
- 2 office parties every year (Summer and Christmas)
The Role – Account Manager/Senior Account Manager
This agency has been enjoying incredible growth and is continuing to add to its talented team. We are now looking for an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to join their team with a background in luxury travel, to work on a range of top luxury travel clients around the world.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager/Senior Account Manager:
- Co-ordinating international press trips and working on overseas events
- Acting as a key point of contact for clients, managing client relationships effectively
- Managing a team of juniors, overseeing performance and output
- Liaising with international partner offices, working in conjunction with them on global campaigns/projects
- Ensuring project and campaign deadlines are met and overseeing coverage reports and evaluations
- Assisting with new business proposals and seeking to identify organic growth opportunities
- At AM level already
- Proven track record in securing high quality coverage on and off line
- Finger on the pulse with trends and latest social media developments
- An interest and experience working on luxury brands/travel brands
To discuss this opportunity, please contact Charlotte Bradshaw by completing the application form below without delay.