Associate Director - Consumer
This top 20 PR agency is made up of a team of over 100 people covering consumer PR, corporate communications, digital marketing and creative services. This agency has won multiple awards (7 in 2018 alone!) and is well known and respected in the industry.
They offer excellent training and development opportunities, both internally at their academy and externally via specialist training providers.
Their culture is relaxed and inclusive, with plenty of social opportunities and team and individual awards to recognise good work. If you're looking for somewhere that manages to get the balance between great work and great culture, this Associate Director role is for you.
Role: Associate Director - Consumer
You would be joining the Consumer team, which covers consumer tech, entertainment, gaming, travel - a team of 30 people. This role is focusing purely on one of the team's key accounts: a huge consumer tech brand.
For this client the agency gets involved in lots of big campaigns and creative projects as well as ongoing retained work. The account is multi channel and multi market, covering both UK and Western Europe, so it's important this person has experience leading on multichannel content campaigns and has experience of working across EMEA.
It's a brilliant opportunity to get involved in some very exciting lifestyle campaigns and focus entirely on one brand.
The ideal Associate Director will:
- Have around 7-10 years PR experience, ideally within a PR agency
- Work in consumer PR with big consumer-facing clients
- Be able to produce a variety of creative / strategic content
- Have excellent experience prividing senior level client services including counsel and advice
- Have experience tracking and exceeding client expectations.
- Be able to motivate, support and develop team members
Salary and benefits
- £55k - £65k
- 5% contributory pension
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare
- Interest free season ticket loan
- 25 days holiday plus Christmas to New Year off
If this Associate Director role could be of interest, or you want to hear more about other PR roles, please contact Alex Lewington: firstname.lastname@example.org / 02038261222.