Hearst Live, Design Executive
We at Hearst Live passionately believe in the power of live experiences in our audience’s lives.
Having seen significant growth across this sector for Hearst and Hearst Live we are looking to recruit passionate industry leading professionals from the social media, PR, digital and experiential sector who will be part of a growing team within a leading global media company.
By bringing to life our brands we strive to create live experiences that enable, inspire and excite our valued audiences and clients so they can deeply engage with the Hearst brands and audiences.
Hearst Live is the award-winning live events division of Hearst UK. Creating live experiences for our iconic media brands such as Cosmopolitan, Esquire, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, Women’s Health and Country Living.
As an integral part of the Hearst Live Team this role will ensure that we maintain and develop the highest quality creative and design in order to create award winning, industry leading live experiences for our audiences and clients.
We are looking for someone who is full of exciting, conceptual ideas, but is also a stickler for design execution and detail.
Design & Creative:
- Responsible for assisting the Design and Creative team on day to day tasks across all Hearst Live events and experiences
- Working with the Design Manager to design and develop all branding, print material and collateral for current projects from small to large formats
- Develop designs for websites, social assets and other digital marketing formats
- Take ownership of projects from idea conception to artwork delivery under the guidance of the Design Manager
- Provide technical assistance to guide the Design Assistant and the wider team for InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Working closely with the Design Manager to manage and maintain workflows on a daily basis to ensure a smooth-running team
- Working closely with the Events Team and Design and Production Manager to help deliver projects to the highest possible standards
- Assist the Client Experience team on creative briefs where necessary
- Design of presentations for internal teams and new business pitches
- Maintain brand consistency across all Hearst brands with the ability to translate across events and experiences.
- Attend client meetings in conjunction with the Design Manager; contribute to meetings and take notes where necessary
- Assist at events and attend event builds where necessary
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence and passion when articulating creative work
- Skilled in Adobe CC, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator; After Effects / animation is a bonus
- Ability to visualise 3D space is a bonus
- Good knowledge of powerpoint
- Good knowledge of print and artwork processes; ability to create print-ready artwork and proof artwork from external suppliers
- Ability to scamp ideas before design
- Ability to follow, interpret and build upon brand guidelines
- Ability to meet fast-paced deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and multitask
- Approachable, helpful and thrives in a supporting role
- Proactive, resourceful and self-motivated
- A team player who is happy to collaborate, help and support across current and ongoing projects as well as contribute to new business opportunities and proposals, and the development of peers
- Enthusiastic and driven individual who is passionate about design, events and live experiences
- Openness to share and discuss thoughts on Hearst Live work as well as competitor activations
- Must be up to date on the latest work, trends and designs in events, experiential, retail, visual merchandising and fashion
- Willingness to develop, progress and learn new disciplines that will benefit both Hearst Live and the Creative Team.
Click 'Apply' now.