Account Manager - Retail PR
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Account Executive or Account Manager to join this award winning independent PR agency, that believe in finding and nurturing the right talent, regardless of previous sector experience!
My client, an outstanding independent PR agency has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Account Executive or Account Manager to join their vibrant and constantly growing team. The agency has a large portfolio of well-known clients including some of the most exciting destinations in London and Nationwide.
About The Account Manager role
As an Account Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to broaden your strategic PR and communications skills within a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
In this role you will have the opportunity to:
* Influence the strategic and creative direction of award-winning B2B PR campaigns, working closely with consumer PR teams
* Have significant input in the entire new business process from creative brainstorming to developing strategy and pitching for new clients
* Lead media relations activity for a range of high impact retail, lifestyle and destination campaigns
* Quickly progress to a Senior Account Manager by continuously impressing with excellent client management skills and outstanding press coverage
As an Account Manager, you will lead all PR activity across some of the agency's biggest client accounts similar to Regents Street and Westfield Shopping Centre. You will be expected to develop and maintain a fantastic relationship with clients and media alike, whilst managing junior members of the team.
The new Account Manager will ideally have worked within the PR industry for two plus years with a good understanding and interest in the retail and food & beverage sectors.
You will have:
* 2 years plus B2B or consumer PR experience, ideally in an agency or similar in-house environment
* Strong background in, or understanding of the property, retail or destinations sectors
* Strong writing skills and confidence proactively pitching to journalists
* You will be a creative, lateral thinker that is keen for your ideas to be heard
* New business experience would also be a plus
The new Account Manager will receive up to £37k PLUS:
* 20 days' holiday (plus Christmas - New Year off work)
* Annual company bonus
* Free breakfasts, snacks and drinks on tap
* Regular reviews and appraisals
* Training budget
* Flexible hours
* Excellent opportunities for progression
For more information about the Account Manager role or to apply, please send your CV to Louisa Wetton at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 020 3958 9097.