John Lewis Partnership, Senior Communications Manager - Home
Duties & Responsibilities:
As Senior Communications Manager, Home you will be responsible for devising and delivering the strategy and communications campaigns across consumer, national, social, influencer online, regional, and trade that deliver positive, game changing campaigns for coverage for John Lewis's Home collections.
A passion for product and creativity is needed to shape the strategic direction of the team and to create and deliver high quality, game changing proactive and reactive communications to highlight the John Lewis Own Brand and exclusive products we offer.
You'll need strong, established media relationships and be a team player - leading and shaping a best in class team. Working with internal stakeholders across the business, you'll also need to have excellent communication and presentation skills.
Required essential experience skills and qualifications:
- Faultless writing skills
- Extensive experience within home and interiors PR
- Well-developed network within relevant media
- Experience in managing and developing a team
- Creativity / innovation
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Understanding and interest in the retail and media landscape
- Required desirable experience skills and qualifications
Please consider the following when making your application:
- We occasionally close vacancies early in the event we receive a high volume of applications. Therefore, we recommend you apply early
- Print off the job description now if you require it
- Ensure you have an up-to-date CV
This role is subject to pre-employment screening checks.
Click on the 'APPLY' button to visit our site and complete your application.
As a business we encourage flexible working. We have a number of different ways to work flexibly, so at your interview feel free to talk about what flexibility means to you. There are no guarantees, however, examples of how our Partners already work flexibly include part-time, job share, home working and compressed hours.