Account Director / Senior Account Director – Corporate Comms for Brands, Start-ups & Entrepreneurs
Do you work in corporate and B2B communications but don’t want a dry, corporate environment full of suits and ties? You’ve come to the right place.
This integrated agency is over 100 people, with offices in several locations globally. Offering communications, influencer relations and digital/social, they are a consumer shop in origin, well regarded for a client list of big name, sexy brands.
Their corporate & enterprise division launched over 3 years ago and has already attracted a host of exciting start-ups and rapid growth businesses from a range of sectors across technology, FMCG and property as well as some of the biggest names in UK media.
They pride themselves on offering a uniquely agile and creative approach to B2B and business communications, spanning:
- Working to support (and investing in) tech start-ups from initial funding through to tipping point
- Supporting on lead generation and issues management
- Working in partnership with the brand team to create campaigns that reach stakeholders and informed consumers together, delivering credibility-driving business profile alongside the consumer profile needed to drive buzz and excitement
- Thought leadership and executing profiling
- News generation/media relations
- Media training
The Role – Account Director/Senior Account Director
We are looking for someone who is simultaneously creative and commercial, who is more broadsheet than tabloid and who will grasp the opportunity to make their clients and their agency famous.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop PR objectives and strategies that enhance the client’s brief, balancing strategic thinking, creativity and budget
- Troubleshoot - deal with issues and devise appropriate solutions
- Keep abreast of developments in the communications industry to ensure thorough, relevant client counsel is delivered
- Actively participate in the pitching and winning of new business
- Develop existing business through organic growth and additional joined services
- Motivate and lead your team, including providing guidance on planning of client programmes and identifying training needs
If this sounds like you, please complete the application form below to contact Charlotte Bradshaw to discuss in strictest confidence.
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications,
stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
Apply for Account Director / Senior Account Director – Corporate Comms for Brands, Start-ups & Entrepreneurs
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly