Account Director - International Property PR
Account Director (Property PR)
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Account Manager or Account Director to join this award winning, independent PR agency.
My client, an outstanding integrated agency has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Account Manager or Account Director to join their vibrant and constantly growing team. The agency has a varied portfolio of high-profile clients across various sectors including culture, sport, travel, business and finance and retail, as well as a renowned property PR team.
About The Account Director role
As an Account Director, you will have an exciting opportunity to broaden your strategic PR and communications skills within a dynamic and fast paced environment.
In this role you will have the opportunity to:
* Lead the strategic and creative direction of award-winning consumer and B2B PR campaigns
* Play a key role in the entire new business process from creative brainstorming to developing strategy and pitching for new clients
* Lead media relations activity for a range of high impact property campaigns
* Create compelling copy for both B2B and B2C audiences, leading to impressive media coverage
* Direct and manage junior members of the team to support PR, marketing and events activity
* Quickly progress to a Senior Account Director by continuously impressing with excellent client management skills and outstanding press relationships
As an Account Director, you will lead all PR activity across some of the agency's biggest client accounts, ranging from luxury properties to international resorts. You will be expected to develop and maintain a fantastic relationship with clients and media alike, whilst managing junior members of the team.
The new Account Director will ideally have worked within the consumer and/or B2B PR industries and have a good black book of contacts.
You will have:
* 4 plus years' previous PR experience (agency preferred)
* Strong contacts within the consumer and B2B media, with a background in property PR ideally
* Strong writing skills and confident proactively pitching to journalists
* You will be a creative, lateral thinker that is keen for your ideas to be heard
* Previous social media, event management and new business experience
The new Account Director will receive a basic salary of circa. £40-50k depending on experience PLUS an excellent benefits package!
For more information on this Account Director role or to apply, please send your CV to Louisa Wetton at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 020 3958 9097.
Apply for Account Director - International Property PR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly