CLIENT PARTNER / SENIOR CLIENT DIRECTOR | Employee Engagement
Looking to shape and change how a global business interacts with their employees? Passionate about exciting and compelling, employee communications. Want to work with some of the best brands in the world? This could be what you’re looking for.
Day to day you will be leading the design and delivery of internal engagement, brand, culture and crisis and reputation challenges including campaigns, events and change programmes. You will be able to provide high level consultancy and leadership coaching to clients across a range of sectors and working closely with Corporate PR, Creative and Design teams, Customer Experience experts and other team members in providing unique and tailored solutions for clients.
The successful candidate must have excellent people management skills and already have communications agency and line management experience.
- Directing employee engagement and experience strategy and leading the design and delivery of the programme for clients.
- Coaching teams to activate and deliver campaigns, events, engagement and change programmes fit for the appropriate audience
- Counselling clients confidently and maturely on employee communications and experience approach, issues and content creation
New business development and marketing
- Leading new business
- Writing proposals and other strategic communications materials to grow existing accounts.
- Identifying potential leads and areas of growth within existing clients as well as broader opportunities from a prospecting perspective
- Experience in an internal communications employee engagement/ experience role with agency experience working across the B2B and B2C space. Demonstrative flare for strategic and tactical communications
- Career interest in people consulting. Speaks’ HR, organisational change and transformation language and have the credentials and experience to back it up
- The ability and experience to provide senior clients with clear, confident, and well-informed strategic counsel under pressure
- Commercial awareness and business acumen, excellent negotiation skills and ability to manage expectations against budgets / results. A track record of handling complex stakeholders with ability to influence decisions
- Strong communications skills, verbal and written
To find out more, please contact either Tanya Ferris or Anne Carter on 020 3397 7543 and email your CV through to CVS@carterferris.co.uk. Please quote: Ref: CF0537 on all correspondence.
Apply for CLIENT PARTNER / SENIOR CLIENT DIRECTOR | Employee Engagement
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly