This start up consumer tech platform is designed for pet owners to make their lives easier.
Established 4 years ago, they have now expanded their service to cover 30 countries in Europe, and have received significant investment to help grow the business further.
The business itself is small, but growing quickly, so it's a really exciting time to join them - plus everyone that joins them now will receive shares in the business!
The PR Manager role
The new PR Manager will be joining the marketing team, based in their London HQ. The PR Manager will be responsible for telling creative stories and developing strategic PR programmes in order to increase brand awareness across Europe.
- Develop and implement a UK and European PR strategy in partnership with the marketing team and external PR Agencies
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with key journalists and influencers, across both print and online media, and proactively seek opportunities for top-tier coverage
- Devise and develop creative content to share with the media and to use on owned channels
- Manage external regional PR agencies to support the execution of your strategy
- Utilise market research and analysis to create messaging, stories and strategies
- Measure and report on PR success and learnings to the wider business.
The new PR Manager will have:
- Circa 3-4 years consumer PR experience, ideally for a start up tech organisation / client
- The ability to come up with creative PR ideas and contribute to strategy, but also be happy managing and implementing day to day PR tactics
- A creative mind, with the ability to tell, and spot, a good story
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to adapt quickly to change and juggle multiple projects at one time
In return, the new PR Manager will receive:
- Up to £35k basic salary
- Employee stock options.
- 24 days holiday per year
- Lots of office dogs!
- Weekly team lunches and monthly socials.
- Complimentary beers/snacks.
- Gym membership
If you are interested in this position, please contact Alexandra Lewington for more information: email@example.com / 02038261222