BBC Gardeners' World Live, Freelance Show Manager
We are looking at hiring a Freelance Show Manager to manage the day to day running of our stands at BBC Gardeners’ World Live 2019, which takes place at the NEC between 13-16 June - bbcgardenersworldlive.com.
GET IN – 12 June
Show open – 13- 16 June
GET OUT – 16 June post show close until approx. 9pm
BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine will attend in the following capacity:
- 1 x sales stand, dual purpose, selling magazine goody bags and subscriptions – both have sales targets for the show
- 1 x Subscriber Club Lounge – which is a dedicated space for subscribers and their guests – busy area attracts 6k guests over 4 days
- A can-do attitude is essential – busy environment, does require standing most of the day - bags of energy required and happy to put a hand to anything – including packing bags if necessary. It’s hard work but fun place to work.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills - ability to liaise with agency staff, magazine staff, stand builders, the event organisers, GW subscribers and visitors to the show
- Attention to detail
- Strong leadership skills
- Organisational skills
- Able to deal with issues as they arise and find solutions
- Experience of banking would be useful, but not essential
Please could candidates email their CV and application by completing the application form below.