Director (Corporate & B2B)
This highly acclaimed, Suffolk-based agency is growing quickly, having tripled fee income and doubled headcount in the last four years. They've won multiple awards recently, including 'Outstanding Public Relations Consultancy' and 'Best Corporate & Business Communications Campaign' in 2018. They've already been shortlisted for two national awards this year, which is testament to their extremely talented team and their creative, innovative approach with clients.
The owners are now looking to take the agency to the next level, and to help achieve this, they are looking for a high calibre Director to join their leadership team.
Not only is this unique opportunity a chance to help shape the direction and growth of the agency, but it comes with potential equity in the business. It's an ideal role for an ambitious, entrepreneurial senior PR professional.
The Director role
The new Director will be expected to work with the existing Directors to support the growth and development of the agency.
- Directing client accounts, including developing strategies & plans, budget management / forecasting, providing senior client counsel and overseeing account teams
- Leading, inspiring and motivating team members
- Leading on new business development, including proposals and pitches as part of the Leadership Team
- Playing an active role in development of team culture, market reputation and agency branding
The new Director will have:
- Senior level B2B or corporate PR experience, leading high profile client accounts across a variety of industries
- Worked agency side, directing multiple client accounts and leading on new business development (additional client side experience would be advantageous)
- A proven track record in integrated PR and digital marketing
- Excellent team and people management capabilities
In return, the new Director will receive:
- A highly competitive salary
- Potential for equity within the business
- 25 days holiday
- CIPR Membership
- Perkbox with healthcare
- Regular social activities
If you are interested in this position, please contact Alexandra Lewington for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org / 02038261222