Hearst UK, Digital Marketing Assistant
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager and working closely with other key members of the Digital Marketing team, the Digital Marketing Assistant will be a key support and help manage all digital channels to drive consumer revenue sales (magazine subscriptions, beauty boxes, holidays, events and other Hearst UK products).
This is a varied digital role which will be very hands on but rewarding.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Set up, brief, and QC all digital marketing campaigns from end to end.
- Brief and manage the Account Management team at CDS in order for them to deliver our digital capabilities on time and within budget
- Help manage the Hearstmagazines e-commerce store, as well as digital marketing channels such as paid search, paid social, display ads, affiliates, and all 3rd parties to strategically plan and drive consumer revenue sales
- Update all monthly digital reporting with key reporting metrics and providing a detailed summary.
- Help support the team by producing monthly benchmarking reports across various channels
- Test new functionality and releases on hearstmagazines.co.uk
- Assist with the subscription digital development roadmap with the for all Hearst brands to drive product sales.
- Grow and drive additional consumer revenue sales through new digital channels.
- Understand the current and emerging digital sources of magazine subscription acquisitions.
- Embrace emerging digital technologies.
- Passion and understanding of Ecommerce and Digital Marketing
- Analytical and data driven
- Excellent communicator
- Flexible, agile and quick thinking
- Willing to test and learn
- Previous experience of working with a fulfilment bureau such as CDS
Click 'APPLY' now.