Creative Director, Dow Jones - NY
4 days left
- Full Time
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding marketing, creative and demand gen team at Dow Jones - a leading news, data and information powerhouse.
We are looking for a Creative Director to produce and oversee digital and print creative solutions to drive our B2B marketing plans.
The Creative Director position will be the lead creative of our in-house creative team, comprising of design, copywriting, video and development talent - working across all our B2B advertising and marketing comms materials for our Professional Information Business.
To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including websites, brochures and product packaging.
The Creative Director will report directly to the CMO and work closely and collaboratively across the Product Marketing and Lead Generation teams to drive creative execution across all our brands.
Ultimately, the Creative Director will ensure the creative team acts as a guardian of our brands and elevates our brands through high quality creative work, bringing campaigns from concept through to brilliant execution.
Responsibilities & Activities:
- Oversee all design projects, whether advertising comms, event materials and collateral, content marketing design, from conception to delivery.
- Generate ideas for advertising campaigns.
- Review and lead the creative team's work to ensure high quality.
- Design or overseeing original pieces, including illustrations and infographics.
- Oversee a pool of creative freelancers to ensure creative excellence.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
Qualifications & Criteria:
- Proven work experience as a Creative Director, Senior Designer, or similar role.
- Portfolio of completed design projects.
- Expert with image editing / design software, like Photoshop, InDesign and Adobe Illustrator.
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts.
- Ideally BSc degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant field.
Click 'Apply' now.
Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process.
If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events.
Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally.
It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).