The Palomar, Communications Assistant / Marketing Executive
We're a dynamic, intimate and award-winning group who need a new storyteller.
In short, The Palomar opened five years ago in London's Soho and was named Restaurant of The Year 2015 by Tatler, GQ and The Observer Food Monthly. The Barbary opened shortly after in Neal's Yard, and has been TimeOut London's Number One Restaurant for both 2018 and 2019.
In the last two years we have grown again opening our little coffeehouse, Jacob the Angel, and and our grand Georgian pub The Blue Posts on Rupert Street.
We're proud of what we have achieved in a short time; we need you to help us tell everyone else about who we are and to join our journey. So, apply now to be our next Communications Assistant!
SO WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Take control of our Social Media channels to support the PR and Marketing activities - increase our reach and develop your own voice and style whilst building a good eye for composing and taking photographs
- Create and coordinate bespoke events with site management and be the first point of contact for all enquiries
- As the Communications Assistant you'll work with the Creative Director and Communications Manager to create marketing materials and press packs, write copy and monitor key media outlets
- Research the restaurant market, domestically and internationally, to ensure that we are at the forefront of our industry
WHO DO WE NEED?
- This is an entry level role suitable for graduates
- Social Media savvy is essential (particularly Instagram) as it will be the primary focus of your role
- Great and confident communicator with both customers and colleagues
- An passion for food and (ideally) an in-depth knowledge of London's restaurant scene
- Creative, open-minded, hardworking and hands on
- Experience in hospitality, events or catering is a bonus but not essential
To apply, please complete the application form below with your CV and tell us a little more about yourself and why you think you should join us as our Communications Assistant.
Apply for The Palomar, Communications Assistant / Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly