ESG Communications, Account Executive - Content Production
ESG Communications is a boutique public relations agency specialising in responsible investment and sustainability. We work with clients making global capital work better for people and the planet.
We are growing, and looking for a confident writer to work across our global client list.
It is a chance to develop your career in a fast-growing field and help shape our small consultancy.
This is a full-time contract, with a three-month probationary period within a small, dedicated team. We are based in a WeWork office in vibrant East London, and have potential flexibility around working from home.
- Clear and compelling writing is at the heart of what we do. You will need to be a confident creator of content, able to undertake research, find stories and turn them into a compelling article or report.
- You will be producing all sorts of content for our clients including tweets, blogs and opinion articles for national newspapers. You will also work on big reports – project managing large amounts of content and liaising with designers and clients to make them perfect.
- You will be playing your part in global media campaigns. From identifying journalists to drafting and distributing press releases. You will also work with clients on social media.
- As an Account Executive, you will be a vital part of the ESG Communications team. Working across our clients on issues such as climate, sustainable food, responsible gold mining and the low carbon economy.
- It will be helpful if you have a passion for, and/or experience of, responsible investment or sustainability.
- You will be a flexible member of a small team. Helping out with other workloads and new business pitches as required.
- You’re a confident writer. Able to produce a good piece of writing as requested and on deadline.
- You’re interested in the world of responsible investment or corporate sustainability.
- You have an interest in media and communications, and you like social media. You are passionate about delivering messages in a way that makes a real impact.
- You are professional and polite with clients.
- You’re a hard worker and willing to learn.
- You are organised and independent – you like to be trusted with a project and run with it.
If you’re interested in the role please complete the application form below to send a CV, and short cover note with two reasons why you should get the job, by Friday 28 June.