Stylist.co.uk, Junior Digital Writer
Stylist.co.uk is looking for a talented junior digital writer to join the team in its London office.
Reporting to the digital editor, the successful candidate will take an interest in everything from feminism and politics, to fashion and entertainment, and have two years’ experience working in a busy publishing environment.
The junior digital writer should be well-versed in digital best practice relating to keywords, SEO and user experience, in addition to being familiar with online content management using a CMS.
- To create 4-5 engaging posts/shift, using the Stylist tone to grow our digital audience.
- To have a thorough understanding of the Stylist writing style and tone, and what makes our digital readers tick.
- Generating unique, exclusive and exciting features and news ideas, and seeing them through from pitch to publication.
- To apply SEO knowledge and experience with traffic monitoring to all posts published.
- The ability to monitor your work post-publication and strive to hit digital targets.
- Monitoring social media to further understand the needs of our audience.
- Representing Stylist at external events as and when required.
Applicants should email Digital Executive Editor, Felicity Thistlethwaite, by completing the application form below with a CV, cover letter and three story ideas: two news stories and one evergreen post.
Deadline for applications: 6pm, Friday 21 June 2019
Please note: We thank you in advance for any applications; only candidates invited for interview will be contacted. No Agencies please.