Hearst UK, Consumer Affairs Assistant - Lifestyle
16 days/month on a 1 year Fixed Term Contract
We are looking for a highly-disciplined self-starter with basic digital and subbing skills to work with the Good Housekeeping Consumer Affairs team and the Good Housekeeping Institute creating product reviews on our website from information in the product database.
The role comprises:
- Inputting individual product reviews in our CMS, including includes writing head, deks, tags, metadata, as well as adapting content so all reviews are in the same format.
- Creating product header images on Photoshop
- Adapting old content that needs re-working for buying guides
- Optimising product reviews for affiliate revenue (Monetizer, Skimlinks)
- Previewing before publishing each review to ensure everything is accurate and correctly formatted
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, dedicated and reliable person, with good technical skills (or the ability to learn them) and the ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy even with repetitive tasks.
Click 'Apply' now.