Elle, Fashion Intern
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management and workflow of the fashion cupboard, reporting to the Fashion Director.
- Ensuring the fashion cupboard is organised and tidy.
- Overseeing the process for a high volume of merchandise call-ins/returns.
- Ensuring all merchandise is booked in and out meticulously.
- Booking couriers for samples collection and/or returns.
- Overseeing the safe management of samples and monitor their movement between PR agencies and external studios.
- Liaising with and answering any enquiries from PR agencies.
- Assisting in the hiring of work experience employees and managing their daily organisation including, but not limited to, training them on the safe and accurate returns process.
- Assisting on shoot and shoot prep.
- Assisting with credit research.
- Assisting with shoot run-through sample preparations when required.
- Working closely with the post-room to ensure all post is sorted and distributed to each team member correctly.
- Working alongside the fashion team and fashion assistants as assisting them where required.
- General upkeep of the fashion cupboard.
- Highly organised with a polite and friendly manner
- Strong interest in fashion with good knowledge of fashion brands
- Demonstrated a “can-do” and reliable attitude
- Confident liaising on the phone and able to prioritize urgent requests
- Previous fashion cupboard experience preferred
- Exceptional communication skills
- A team player who is eager to learn
Click 'APPLY' now.