Digital Writer | Marketing Insight Agency | London
Digital Writer wanted for a leading marketing insight agency based in London.
The Digital Writer will be joining a new digital team and in a nutshell, will be creating content to help improve digital engagement with the target audience in order to help drive sales and subscriptions.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering content regularly and energizing a new look digital team with their enthusiasm and ideas.
The job doesn't end when content is posted though, the client wants someone keen to own how they promote it, boost it, and experiment with new types of content too.
The team will also comprise of a multi-platform content producer with the skills to create the video, gifs, or audio you will need to really drive awareness of the client's brand, so being creative is essential.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Good track record of writing engaging copy for digital platforms preferably in the advertising/marketing sector but not essential
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Hootsuite and email marketing industry
- Ability to write to set deadlines.
- Awareness of digital marketing best practice
- Good written and verbal communication skills
About the role
- To help drive traffic to the client's website with attention-grabbing articles around the advertising and marketing industry
- To create engaging social media posts across LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter with the support of the Marketing Executive and Video Content Producer
- To review all email output around live events and recommend changes to copy in order to boost open rates/tickets sales.
GET IN TOUCH
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Start Date: ASAP
“RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.”