Financial News, Special Projects Editor (London)
Financial News is looking for an experienced editor to lead its special projects.
The role is one of the most important and senior in FN's award-winning newsroom and is responsible for some of the best-read and commercially successful work FN produces.
The Special Projects Editor will:
- Lead Financial News and Private Equity News' special projects
- Be part of the senior team for Barron's Group International, reporting to the Head of BG International
- Set strategy for the publications' awards,list and events
- Set strategy for the publications' new venture into special reports
- Commission, coordinate and direct all of the above
- Manage a part-time editor and writer
- Liaise with the 27-strong newsroom to direct their efforts on special projects
- Manage freelancers' budget and contributions
- Write features, profiles and news articles for all publications
- Help set special reports strategy for other brands within BG (Barron's. MarketWatch, Mansion Global) both in the US and internationally.
Click 'APPLY' now.
Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process.
If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events.
Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally.
It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).