Daily Show Producer - Financial Markets, Barron's Group - NY
- Responsible for the development and execution of a live daily markets show (approximately 10 mins in length)
- Coordinate the day-to-day workflow including ideation and content creation, scheduling, talent booking, scripting, crew coordination and post-production
- Produce On-Air Talent and coordinate graphics and roll-ins
- Run meetings, make assignments and set deadlines for staff
- Work with the Barron's and MarketWatch newsrooms and assigned editors to ensure accuracy and quality of the video content
- Ensure that all elements (live and VOD) are delivered daily on time and on budget
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders such as Barron's and MarketWatch's Editorial, Art, Product Development, Sales, Events, Marketing, PR and Legal departments and keeping all stakeholders invested in the video project.
- Manage and track viewing statistics and collaborate with the Audience Development and Research Analytics teams to maximize audience growth and identify new opportunities
- Take constructive feedback and keep developing the show as necessary
- 5+ years experience producing daily live TV/video including directing talent and managing multiple elements
- Ability to write scripts
- Interest, understanding and experience in financial markets coverage
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work and solve problems under deadline pressure
- Strong communication, written and collaboration skills
- Self starter who is nimble, innovative and versatile
- A positive attitude is always a must
Click 'APPLY' now.
Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process.
If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events.
Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally.
It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).