Marketing Executive - Maternity Cover
Are you an events marketer with a great track record of digital and direct marketing? We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join an established and prestigious institution in Hertfordshire, a short commute from London to work on their Events and Communities portfolio and deliver email, social media and PPC campaigns. This is a 12-month maternity contract.
Marketing Executive Key duties:
- Create marketing campaigns to deliver on business objectives
- Maximise revenue, customer engagement and awareness of available products and services
- Support the wider marketing team with the delivery of elements of defined campaigns
- Produce and launch email marketing campaigns to support relevant team’s marketing objectives
- Work with team members and external designers to the production and development of marketing collateral
- Track budget spend and ROI
- Attend relevant events as required
Marketing Executive Experience / skills required:
- Previous marketing experience, ideally within an events environment
- Direct and digital marketing experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Stephanie Hall
Tel: 0203 574 4422
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.