AllianzGI, Communications Executive
5 days left
- Full Time
AllianzGI is one of the world’s leading active investment managers. The position provides an opportunity to contribute to AllianzGI’s efforts to increase its brand recognition and reputation globally.
This role is for a communications/PR generalist, who will help deliver the company’s ambitious media relations, internal communications and social media goals.
This person will work closely with AllianzGI’s expert spokespeople and colleagues in the wider global communications team to support the delivery of media coverage in target publications and develop multimedia materials for external and internal channels.
The right candidate will be a natural self-starter who is keen to develop their communications career within an ambitious, global team.
Role & responsibilities:
- Develops relationships with key journalists across national, international and broadcast media, as well as the specialist financial trade press.
- Acts as a responsive first point of contact for in-bound and out-bound, day-to-day press engagement
- Arranges and staffs media meetings
- Proactively identifies upcoming news hooks from AllianzGI’s global organisation, helping craft articles and commentary for external and internal channels
- Supports in the distribution of media announcements, as well as helping maintain targeted media distribution lists and preparing coverage round-ups
- Supports delivery of events for media including press conferences and networking events, as well as internal events
- Plays an active role in creating and suggesting content for various social media channels, in particular for the @AllianzGI_Media account
- Develops a vibrant calendar of internal communication activities for our London office, supporting the delivery of AllianzGI’s Global Internal Communications plans.
- Produces content for internal information screens
- Plays an active role in the London office – i.e charity committees, I&D committees
Key relationships within Communications:
- Global communications colleagues
- Collaborates with the Global Head of Media and the Investment Insights team to distribute investment content globally
- Cooperates closely with other regional communicators to take advantage of ‘multi-national’ media opportunities
- Works closely with colleagues to amplify social media content
Other key relationships outside Communications:
- Portfolio managers, across Equity, Fixed Income, Multi-asset and Alternative Investments
- Colleagues in Sales & Marketing
Experience / qualifications and skills:
- A track record of effective media relations 1-3 years of relevant experience since graduating – agency or in-house
- Strong eye for detail and accuracy
- Proven digital and creative skills desirable – i.e video editing experience
- Intercultural skills and an international outlook and desire to work as part of a global team
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, able to communicate ideas in different formats and situations for different audiences
- A self-starter who will be willing to get involved in all areas of the business and function
- Strong writing and numeracy skills
- Strategic thinker and team player strong news sense, and interest in social media
- Knowledge of financial topics desirable as well as interest in global current affairs
- A second language would be helpful
Apply by completing the application form below.
About Allianz Global Investors
Allianz Global Investors is a leading active asset manager with over 770 investment professionals in 25 offices worldwide and managing more than EUR 535 billion in assets for individuals, families and institutions.
Apply for AllianzGI, Communications Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly