Newsweek, News Reporter
The News Reporter will have a strong understanding of current affairs and will have one or two specialist topics.
Newsweek's London Bureau is made up of a team of enthusiastic reporters who have the ability to work quickly to meet the needs of our readers and who have a good eye for a great story. The News Reporter will love to work in a collaborative environment with other journalists.
- Writing quality content for publication on Newsweek.com and Newsweek
- Researching content, fact and source checking
- Working with editors to ensure your work meets house style
- Developing original ideas and planning coverage of upcoming news events
- Promoting your work on social media platforms
- Ensuring the quality of the content is of the highest possible standard
- Perform any other reasonable duties as necessary to meet the needs of the employer's business
- Bachelor's degree and experience in a reporting role for a reputable organization
- Excellent knowledge of a broad range of news topics, including U.S. politics and/or foreign affairs
- The ability to meet tight deadlines
- Good understanding of digital analytics
- The ability to turn complex ideas into clear, engaging copy
- Knowledge of U.S. media landscape; familiarity with U.S. current events
- Ability to write using American English; some knowledge of AP style guide
- Basic knowledge of SEO, SMO principles and strategies
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for Newsweek, News Reporter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly