Property Week, Finance Reporter
Leading B2B title Property Week is looking for a new finance reporter.
We are seeking a dynamic self-starter who is looking to take the next step in their career and write about an industry at the very heart of the UK economy
The position is open to reporters who have experience of business journalism as well as ambitious recent graduates who can demonstrate an interest in property and finance.
The ideal candidate will be byline hungry, be a strong team player and have a strong work ethic.
The 17-strong editorial team has a track record of producing award-winning journalists who go on to write for the nationals, rise up the ranks at PW or take senior positions at other leading B2B titles.
The position is based in Croydon, London.
- Producing authoritative on-diary news and analysis for print and online
- Building contacts and breaking exclusive news stories
- Writing features including high profile interviews and investigations
- Representing Property Week at industry events
- Some UK and international travel
Personal Specifications and Competencies:
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Write clear, concise, accurate and eye-catching news copy
- Grasp new and complex subjects quickly
- Meet tight deadlines
- Interview and build contacts among senior industry figures
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week 09:00am – 17:30pm, Monday-Friday
Apply by completing the application form below.
N.B. The role profile identifies the key responsibilities and competencies required in the role. It is not an exhaustive list of tasks that need to be completed. The Company reserves the right to amend the role profile as the role develops with the business.
Metropolis International is a member of the Metropolis Group.
Apply for Property Week, Finance Reporter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly