Do you have some experience as a Reporter/Journalist? Are you interested in economics, finance or business publishing? Based in central London this Pricing Reporter role with a leading B2B publisher/price reporting agency is the perfect opportunity to join a thriving and collaborative team assessing prices and producing relevant news and market commentary for a dedicated market. Full training will be provided.
Price Reporter Key duties:
- Develop expertise of market covered to collect data and assess prices in line with company procedures
- Write market commentaries, original and accurate breaking news and analytical in-depth features in a timely fashion
- Travel internationally to meet contacts, attend conferences, conduct interviews, etc.
- Maintain and grow a list of contacts
- Attend international conferences and visit contacts to conduct interviews as required
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and help Editor to review existing prices and launch new ones
Price Reporter Experience / skills required:
- Some journalism experience/internship is required
- Some reporting experience within B2B, commodities, financial or economics publishing is a bonus
- A strong interest or understanding of financial markets/commodities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a confident telephone manner
- A tactful and diplomatic attitude and the ability to work in a team
- Solid networking skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Good grasp of data and the ability to work with numbers
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.