CGTN, Business News Producer
A superb opportunity to produce multi-platform business content for distribution by this global television network.
CGTN – the China Global Television Network, its six TV channels – English, Spanish, French, Arabic, Russian and Documentary, and its digital media platforms were launched on December 31, 2016.
CGTN Europe is a fresh multimedia news channel from a modern, purpose-built newsroom in London’s Chiswick Business Park.
It will join the other regional CGTN hubs in Beijing, Nairobi and Washington DC in helping the network to set the news agenda across the UK and Europe, by broadcasting and publishing award-winning news and current affairs content that will provide a fresh take on European political, economic, social and cultural affairs.
We are now seeking a Business News Producer to join the new team in London.
- Create engaging business content, including copy and scripts, daily reporting to the Line Producer Business News.
- Edit business news reports for broadcast.
- Identify upcoming trends and fresh storytelling technologies to enhance business news reporting.
With significant experience in broadcast journalism within an international news operation, you will have a thorough knowledge of global economics, financial markets and business trends, with a particular focus on Europe and Asia.
You will also:
- Showcase video editing proficiency with Avid. Adobe and FCP software is desirable. Prior work or showreels would be welcomed.
- Thrive under pressure, especially in a “start-up” broadcast centre environment, with a willingness to be flexible according to the news cycle.
- Be willing to embrace new digital trends and technology to enhance business news journalism.
- Excel at work within a culturally and ethnically diverse office.
If your skills & experience fit the above requirements and you would like to take the next step, please apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for CGTN, Business News Producer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly