CGTN, Digital UI Designer
An exciting creative opportunity to design and implement attractive UI across the digital platforms offered by this global television network.
CGTN – the China Global Television Network, its six TV channels – English, Spanish, French, Arabic, Russian and Documentary, and its digital media platforms were launched on December 31, 2016.
CGTN Europe is a fresh multimedia news channel from a modern, purpose-built newsroom in London’s Chiswick Business Park.
It will join the other regional CGTN hubs in Beijing, Nairobi and Washington DC in helping the network to set the news agenda across the UK and Europe, by broadcasting and publishing award-winning news and current affairs content that will provide a fresh take on European political, economic, social and cultural affairs.
We are now seeking a Digital UI Designer to join the new team in London.
- Design engaging and usable interfaces across all digital platforms developed by CGTN.
- Utilise A/B testing to gain an understanding of what design features work best to retain users.
- Review user experience and data to implement improvements to UIs.
With extensive experience in a similar field, you will have demonstrable skills in IA/UI/UX for web and mobile.
You will also:
- Have a strong, evident creative flair.
- Showcase examples for implemented graphics, infographics etc. on web and mobile platforms.
- Be a hands-on all-rounder, ready to muck in when needed reactively, but also used to working in a structured environment.
If your skills & experience fit the above requirements and you would like to take the next step, please apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for CGTN, Digital UI Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly