CGTN, Finance Assistant
An excellent opportunity to develop further skills within the finance department of this global television network.
CGTN – the China Global Television Network, its six TV channels – English, Spanish, French, Arabic, Russian and Documentary, and its digital media platforms were launched on December 31, 2016.
CGTN Europe is a fresh multimedia news channel from a modern, purpose-built newsroom in London’s Chiswick Business Park.
It will join the other regional CGTN hubs in Beijing, Nairobi and Washington DC in helping the network to set the news agenda across the UK and Europe, by broadcasting and publishing award-winning news and current affairs content that will provide a fresh take on European political, economic, social and cultural affairs.
We are now seeking a Finance Assistant to join the new team in London.
- Provide the support of the Finance department, ensuring all key tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Daily banking and uploading BACS payments, managing and improving the process.
- Prepare and raise invoices and statements.
- Managing credit control
- Monitor cash flow and prepare bank reconciliations for review
- Maintain accounting records including journal entries
- Assist with the preparation of monthly closing accounts and other financial reporting tasks, plus preparation of various tax returns.
With experience in a similar accountancy or finance role, you will demonstrate an eagerness to develop further skills while ensuring all ad-hoc tasks are completed quickly and accurately.
You will also:
- Showcase strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task and communication skills.
- Utilise a diligent work ethic and ability to prioritise whilst processing large volumes of data.
- Showcase proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Office programs.
- Fluency in Mandarin is preferred.
If your skills & experience fit the above requirements and you would like to take the next step, please apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for CGTN, Finance Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly