Chase PR, PR Account Executive
Due to a variety of exciting client wins, Chase PR is expanding the team and looking for talented and driven PR specialists to join its team.
Chase PR is an innovative, proactive and creative London based PR, marketing and social media agency, which offers creative and inspiring PR campaigns and strategies, specialising in fashion, beauty, outdoor, sports and lifestyle brands.
Current clients include Samsonite, Bioderma, HOKA ONE ONE and more.
Founded in 2000 and comprised of a dedicated and dynamic team of experienced PR professionals.
Chase PR has an energised, pro-active approach to PR and tailors strategies to suit its client’s individual marketing objectives. Pan-European in account work, Chase PR work with clients and agencies in many countries internationally.
The ideal candidate will have proven success working within PR at the requisite level.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Media liaison and relationship building
- Client liaison
- Day to day press office functions – product, image and news story placement
- Sample management and co-ordination
- Celebrity gifting for product placement
- Management of client's social media accounts - from content creation through to paid advertising campaigns
- Copy writing - press releases, promotional copy, invites etc.
- Administrative tasks including creating and building media lists, client reporting, sending and receiving samples, gifting etc
- Compiling of monthly coverage evaluations
- Compiling meeting agendas and follow-up meeting notes
- Assistance with Chase PR’s own social media channels
- A ‘can do’ attitude is essential
- Enthusiasm, dedication, initiative and self-motivation
- Lateral thinking – thinking across multiple brands to maximise on all opportunities for clients
- A team player with knowledge of the fashion, beauty and outdoor industries
- Proven ability to reach coverage targets
- Proven ability to confidently liaise with clients and media
- Demonstrated ability to build new media contacts across different sectors
- Strong social media skills essential
- Wide range of contacts, that can be utilised regularly
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Great relationship building skills to instantly adapt to new teams
- Good time management and ability to prioritise tasks
- Confidence on the phone – contacting press to secure coverage
- Ability to build relationships with clients and journalists
- Hard working
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- Minimum of 1-year PR experience
- Degree in relevant subject
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for Chase PR, PR Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly