If you have solid sub-editing experience in healthcare or medical communication/publishing and strong communications skills, then these roles might be the perfect next step in your career! Based in South London you will be joining a leading publisher for the healthcare community in a customer-facing and fast-paced role where communication and networking skills are key. Please note that this publisher has two Editor opportunities, both permanent and full-time.
Editors Key duties:
- Commission articles and organise peer-review
- Sub-edit and proofread content
- Write editorials and short pieces of content
- Source illustrations, photographs, and layout and upload pages
- Liaise with editorial boards and attend conferences as required
Editors Experience / skills required:
- Sub-editing experience ideally within a healthcare or scientific publishing environment is required
- Excellent editing skills and the ability to write clear and accurate English
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong communication and the ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Familiarity with Adobe InDesign is a bonus
- Can work independently and multi-task whilst managing several complex editorial projects at once
- Enthusiastic and proactive attitude with good problem solving kills
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Editors
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly