Marketing Designer (Medical Journal)
Are you a Designer who has worked on email campaigns and can generate strategies in promoting academic journals? This exciting role is with a dynamic open-access medical journal publisher, and it is ideally for a designer who has some HTML coding and experience with Mailchimp and Dreamweaver.
Designer Key duties:
- Keep up-to-date with design knowledge and deliver project with high visual impact
- Manage email campaigns, includes e-newsletter to clients and general mailshot
- Help deliver all publications on time and to standard
- Edit video content for interviews and event highlights
- Maintain brand consistency and manage content library
Designer Experience / skills required:
- Solid knowledge of Adobe suite, InDesign specifically
- Basic knowledge on HTML coding, Mailchimp and Dreamweaver
- Experience with WordPress or WIX will be a plus
- A proactive, positive and motivated approach to work with the ability to inspire colleagues
- Excellent organisation skill with good project and time management
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Clare Chan
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.
Apply for Marketing Designer (Medical Journal)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly