Are you an experienced B2B journalist with a proven interest in technology and data? This is a unique opportunity to join the well-respected editorial team of this leading London-based publisher. As a News Editor you will line-manage a junior Reporter and report from tech industry events around the world.
News Editor Key duties:
- Source and write online news, opinions pieces, video and webinar write up, sponsored content, etc.
- Manage a junior Reporter ensuring quality standards are met
- Maintaining web traffic and community engagement
- Take ownership of the performance of content on web channel
- Edit content maintaining high editorial standards
- Attend and report on industry events, acting as the face of the company
News Editor Experience / skills required:
- Solid news reporting experience with a background in technology/data is required
- Excellent writing and editing skills and experience editing colleagues’ copy
- Willingness to use social media to drive engagement and promote content
- Strong communication and networking skills with the ability to build a network of experts
- A strong interest in technology is essential
- Ability to travel internationally
Applications ASAP, please
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.