Are you a result-driven sales specialist who has a passion for the architecture and design industry? An internationally influential industry job board is looking for a Recruitment Sales Representative to join their busy team in central London. This is a great opportunity to work with some very high profile clients national and internationally.
Sales Representative Key duties:
- Generate revenue from job ad postings on the site
- Build solid relationship with key HR contacts within the industry
- Nurture existing relationship through promoting job site features
- Attend industry events to build connections
- Research and use your market insights to bring in new recruitment services
Sales Representative Experience / skills required:
- Proven sales experience, within a creative industry will be advantageous
- High standard of written and spoken English is essential
- Detail-minded and commercially aware
- Willing to travel internationally for client meetings and design-related events
- Previous experience working for a job board or recruitment background will be a plus
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Sales Representative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly