Senior Account Executive - B2B PR Agency
About The B2B PR Agency
My PR client is searching for a tenacious, organised and client-facing Senior Account Executive who is media driven and a great writer to join their diverse and inquisitive B2B PR team.
This B2B Communications Agency is an internationally integrated PR, marketing and creative services company based in central London. As a Senior Account Executive you will be working for a PR Agency who believe in going above and beyond for their B2B clients, planet and profit.
About The Senior Account Executive Role
As a B2B Senior Account Executive, you will have an exciting opportunity to embark on a new challenge within the PR and B2B Agency working in sectors such as tech, health, corporate and financial, education, energy and retail…
Key Responsibilities for Senior Account Executive:
- You will work in a versatile PR role in which you will switch between a variety of B2B accounts, which include agribusiness, asset management, private equity and climate-tech.
- You will be the B2B clients' main point of contact.
- You will be responsible for traditional and social media relations, content writing and development, event management, research, media monitoring, reporting.
- You will be approachable and offer wider support to the team when needed.
- You are curious about the world around you and hungry to take on responsibility.
- You are able to understand the links between clients' interests and the wider world.
- You have a can-do approach to tasks.
- You naturally work collaboratively in a team and can confidently work independently.
Requirements of the Senior Account Executive Role
- 2 years PR and Communications experience within an agency environment; ideally B2B is your main passion.
- You are knowledgeable with industry news, trends and influencers in B2B environments and can apply these to client work.
- Provide highly-organised, reliable and detailed support for industry events for clients in a range of different formats, such as festivals and conferences.
- Be a trusted day-to-day client contact based on sound decision making and ability to see the big strategic picture
- Opportunity for rapid promotions and an annual staff exchange with the PR Agency in Kenya.
- Tailored in-house and external training plus flexible start and finish times and early finishes on Friday's during summer.
- Private healthcare and contributed pension plus profit-related bonuses.
- Offer team fundraising days and pro-bono PR consultancy to charity partners.
The Senior Account Executive receives a highly competitive salary paying from £26,000 to £30,000 per annum depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Senior Account Executive - B2B Communications PR Agency role apply immediately and send your CV now to email@example.com or call 02038261221
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: PR Director, PR Manager, PR Account Manager, BDD, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, PR Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive