Freelance Global Digital Marketing Manager
Freelance Global Digital Marketing Manager
4 Month Fixed Term Contract
Remote with London Base
£300 - £400 per day
About the ideal candidate
If you have experience of running a virtual digital marketing team and have availability to hit the ground running, then this digital marketing role could be ideal for you.
With great plans to grow their digital offering, this role will involve you overseeing a virtual global team split across the UK, Ireland, Sweden and India. With a background in B2B Tech, you will be entering a company that is starting a new journey of website transformation and you will be encouraged to use your knowledge of 6 -7yrs plus industry experience, to help develop strategy. With the knowledge to help drive and follow a road map, content creation will be key across several channels.
Remotely based but with a global footprint the ideal Digital Marketing Manager will support country teams helping them to grow whilst offering advice and guidance.
A key focus for the ideal person is to be innovative and strategic in their approach, building a plan for content that will be handed over when the time comes.
About the client
My client operates in more than 100 locations globally working closely with clients and partners to take full advantage of the opportunities of technology. My client combines agility and speed of implementation to tailor innovative future-focused solutions in Digital Assurance and Testing, Cloud and Cybersecurity, all fuelled by AI and automation. With its hands-on 'value in the making' approach and passion for technology, they truly help companies implement their digital journeys at speed.
About the role
With ambitious plans to grow its digital function globally and with a number
of initiatives underway currently, this role will provide the opportunity to make a
mark digitally with a mandate to make a difference.
Working directly with the Global Marketing Director the role of Global Digital Marketing Manager is a permanent position but my client is looking for an immediate solution so are offering this role as freelance.
You should be an experienced, talented and ambitious Digital Marketing Manager, B2B, to head up the Global Online Business team. This team will work closely with internal stakeholders within Corporate and Country teams. In return you will have the freedom and autonomy to make a difference - to help build and create our digital marketing strategy and drive growth and awareness of our people and services
- Develop and execute a global online plan including website transformation
- Drive site traffic by working with marketing stakeholders to build engaging content on the company websites and leverage social channels.
- Deliver and optimise online campaigns which will deliver lead generation.
- Make recommendations and implement steps to increase traffic through SEO, PPC, email, affiliate and social media marketing.
- Lead digital representation within virtual teams planning launches and content
- Provide continuous improvement and direction to the website and social channels.
- Manage a team of 3-4 people
- Use analytical tools to monitor site traffic and lead conversion.
- Manage lead generation activity through online lead capture forms.
- Oversee social advocacy programme with a community of over 100 subject matter experts.
- Support/advise HR team on talent acquisition strategies and activity.
- Produce marketing materials to promote the use of digital services within the B2B
- Support the country marketing managers to deliver best practice and alignment with global activity.
- Monitor performance weekly vs targets and accurately re-forecast with contingency plans in place to action if required.
Essential for the Digital Marketing Manager to have:
- Demonstrable digital marketing experience in a technology B2B environment.
- Understanding of social selling programmes and use of LinkedIn Elevate would be desirable.
- Strong understanding of key online marketing principles, e.g. SEO, PPC, Analytic tools, Influencer and affiliate marketing.
- Ability to run a small but effective team.
- Experience of working with marketing campaign tools, e.g. Hootsuite (Buffer), Talkwalker, Pardot and Salesforce would be desirable.
- Previous experience of briefing and managing a digital agency to deliver campaigns or new sited design for online.
- Good technical understanding of how web sites are constructed (e.g. content management systems, basic HTML and rich media).
- A passion for technology with a creativity that creates amazing experiences and overcomes problems.
- Strong content skills with design flair.
- You will stand out for your energy, positive and pro-active attitude and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a global horizontal organisation and be able to influence other networks and communities without having direct line responsibility.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects and be part of a virtual team.
Apply for Freelance Global Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly