We have an exciting new opportunity for a Subscription Executive to join a B2B magazine in central London. This role suits a candidate with some administrative experience in managing and updating client database. If you are looking for some career development, this role will provide you with a great opportunity to grow within the company.
- Manage the administration of magazine and digital subscriptions
- Handle daily administration tasks, including reporting and database update
- Develop new business and increase subscription revenues
- Promote news and features content, events and awards via social media platforms
- Contribute towards annual events, including gala award dinners for the publication
Experience / skills required:
- Proven experience in sales administration or sales
- Experience with using social media platforms, Twitter and LinkedIn specifically
- Excellent communication skills and enjoy being a part of high-performance team
- Self-motivated and confident with decision-making
- Solid IT skills, particular with Microsoft Word and Excel
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Clare Chan
Tel: 0203 574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Subscription Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly