The opportunity to join a close-knit marketing team at an innovative digital platform and services provider in Oxford has arisen to act as the key person for the publisher service. This fantastic opportunity would suit someone with previous experience in marketing who is enthusiastic about new technologies and would enjoy working in an environment where drive and ambition is celebrated and encouraged.
- Carry out direct marketing activities for the publisher service to drive attention and interest in the service
- Maximise uptake and activity with customers’ authors with engagement marketing activities
- Organise and deliver events such as tradeshows and academic meetings
- Write and publish marketing copy and content for their various social media channels as well as other marketing collateral such as infographics, videos and webinars
- Manage the production of artwork
- Carry out PR activities such as writing press releases, communicating with relevant media contacts, etc.
- Regularly report on above activities and work to set KPIs
Experience / skills required:
- Previous experience in marketing is essential
- Experience in the full cycle of planning, executing, analysing and reporting on marketing activity
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong excel skills
- Team player
- Experience of marketing to academia or research organisations would be advantageous
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Stephanie Hall
Tel: 0203 574 4422
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly